- Paulo Coelho (via nebulanabila)
there is a sad song between my legs
after all these years it’s still you
bad tooth in my mouth
you, scar behind my knee from bad man in the woods.
all night i stay awake
in the morning, the white tongue of sleep runs over my flesh
and i am dead for awhile.
on the phone to my friend one night i asked what if i made him up? what if he doesn’t exist?
months later my mother sees me sitting quietly on the stairs of our home and says macaanto, if you exist, then he exists.
i visit my father and we drink tea in his small apartment. when i’m about…
He says ‘I don’t get it, why are you still a virgin at 24?’
He says ‘I don’t believe you, I’ve seen you walk, virgins don’t walk like that’
He says, ‘That ain’t natural, people are supposed to fuck.’
He asks ‘Why though? No offence though.’
I ask ‘When was your first time?’
1. I’m lonely so I do lonely things.
2. Loving you was like going to war, I never came back the same.
3. You hate women, just like your father and his father, so it runs in your blood.
4. I was wandering the derelict car park of your heart looking for a ride home.
5. You’re a…